Boreal Proper Chicken Meal Low Carb Grains Cat Food 12 lbs
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Single Meat Protein
- High Meat Low Carb
- Oats and Barley are Slow to Digest Grains
- Prebiotics to Help Digestion
- Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
- Canadian Chicken
- Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Proper Chicken Cat is a high meat, low carb food with low glycemic index oats and barley added as ‘good grains’. We centre around low glycemic foods; to help keep your pet healthy.
- We use high quality chicken meal as the first ingredient – chicken is a source of naturally occurring glucosamine, an amino acid which supports joints and bones. As well chicken is a protein dense meat and is easily digested.
- Boréal Proper is built around low glycemic index foods – with goal of keeping your pet feeling full longer compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
- Boréal Proper is grain inclusive food using oats and barley and is gluten free – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
- This is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep weight off your cat.
At Boréal we add a unique blend of organic minerals to all our foods to help produce a better coloured, softer coat. A recent study found in addition to better coat color, footpads became smoother and less sore leading to more activity. Ask us about Propath® Pet from Zinpro® Performance Minerals.
Chicken meal, brown rice, steel cut oats, dehulled barley, chicken fat (naturally preserved with vitamin E), herring meal, apple pomace, hydrolyzed chicken protein, natural chicken flavor, whole flaxseed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, whole chia seed, vitamin e supplement, zinc amino acid complex, niacin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, iron amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, vitamin A supplement, selenium, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate supplement, biotin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate.
Crude Protein (min) 32%
Crude Fat (min) 15%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%
Moisture (max) 10%
Ash (max) 7.5%
Calcium (min) 1.3%
Phosphorous (min) 1%
Zinc (min) 100mg/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)* 0.54%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)* 2.63%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO CAT Food Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIE CONTENT (Calculated ME): 3510 kcal/kg - 430 kcal/cup
For more product details, including how to feed, please visit: https://borealpetfood.com/Cats/Product/22