Boreal Original Turkey & Trout Grain-Free Cat Food
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Fresh Meat as First Ingredient
- Single Meat Protein
- High Meat Low Carb
- Grain Free and Gluten Free
- Prebiotics to Help Digestion
- Botanicals for gut health and antioxidants
- Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
- Canadian Turkey and Trout
- Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Original Turkey & Trout is a high meat, low carb, grain free food; with a focus on low glycemic ingredients to help keep your cat healthy.
- We use high quality fresh, deboned turkey as the first ingredient – turkey is a protein dense and highly digestible meat. Turkey offers an interesting level of Lysine and Leucine, 2 essential amino acids important for the maintenance of muscles, organs and metabolism.
- Boréal Original is built around low glycemic index foods – which take longer for your cat to digest compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
- Boréal Original is a high meat food and is grain free and gluten free – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
- Boréal Original Turkey & Trout is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep your cat at a healthy weight.
At Boréal we add a unique blend of organic minerals to all our foods to help produce a better coloured, softer coat. A recent study found in addition to better coat color, footpads became smoother and less sore leading to more activity. Ask us about Propath® Pet from Zinpro® Performance Minerals.
Turkey, turkey meal, trout, herring meal, spray dried egg product, sweet potato, buckwheat, lentils, pumpkin, peas, natural flavour, flaxseeds, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), sun-dried miscanthus grass, lecithin, blueberries, cranberries, apples, spinach, calcium propionate, sodium tripolyphosphate, DL-methionine, yeast extract, chicory root extract, taurine, choline chloride, salt, dried kelp, L-lysine, L-tryptophan, fumaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, yucca schidigera extract, thyme extract, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, niacinamide, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese amino acid complex, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (min) 36%
Crude Fat (min) 16%
Crude Fiber (max) 6%
Moisture (max) 10%
Ash (max) 9%
Calcium (min) 1.8%
Phosphorous (min) 1.1%
Magnesium (max) 0.12%
Zinc (min) 100mg/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)* 1.3%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)* 2.8%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO CAT Food Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIE CONTENT (Calculated ME): 3492 kcal/kg - 384 kcal/cup
For more product details, including how to feed, please visit: https://borealpetfood.com/Cats/Product/90