Boreal Vital Grain-Free Red Meat Dog Food 25 lbs
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
VITAL ALL BREED RED MEAT MEAL - GRAIN FREE
- High Meat Low Carb
- Grain Free and Gluten Free
- Prebiotics to Help Digestion
- Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
- Canadian Pork
- Excellent source of iron
- Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color and improved mobility
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Vital Red Meat is a high meat, low carb, grain free food; with a focus on low glycemic ingredients to help keep your pet healthy.
- We use high quality lamb meal as the first ingredient – lamb is an excellent source of iron, phosphorus, selenium and zinc and a food source of protein and dietary fat.
- Boréal Vital is built around low glycemic index foods – which take longer for your pet to digest compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
- Boréal Vital is grain free and gluten free – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
- Boréal Vital is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep your dog at a healthy weight as well can be used as a hypoallergenic formula.
At Boréal we add a unique blend of organic minerals to all our foods to help produce a better coloured, softer coat. A recent study found in addition to better coat color, footpads became smoother and less sore leading to more activity. Ask us about Propath® Pet from Zinpro® Performance Minerals.
Lamb meal, northern white pea bean, pork meal, pea flour, lentils, pork fat, flaxseed, natural flavor, lecithin, choline chloride, taurine, salt, potassium chloride, blueberry, cranberry, apple, carrot, spinach, DL-methionine, yeast extract, chicory root extract, fumaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, thyme extract, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, inositol, niacin supplement, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate supplement, vitamin A Supplement, biotin, manganese sulfate, copper proteinate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese amino acid complex, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, folic acid supplement, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (min) 28%
Crude Fat (min) 15%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.5%
Moisture (max) 10%
Ash (max) 10%
Calcium (min) 2.3%
Phosphorous (min) 1.2%
Zinc (min) 100mg/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)* 1.5%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)* 2.1%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
CALORIE CONTENT (Calculated ME): 3750 kcal/kg - 450 kcal/cup