Northern Dog Biscuits Craft Beer 450 g
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Fresh from the Northern Biscuit Bakery - the perfect way to grab a drink with your four-legged drinking buddy!
- Spent Grain leftover during the brewing process from a local Ontario Craft Brewery is blended into our popular peanut butter recipe. Spent grain, believe it or not, has great health benefits. It contains fibre to help with digestion and is rich in essential amino acids
- Wheat-Free containing Barley to sooth sensitive, allergy suffering stomachs and improve overall health
- Low Calorie with only 18 calories per treat, allowing healthy training sessions and happy bonding even on a restricted, low calorie diet. (Because who likes to diet anyways?!)
- Limited Ingredients from Canada that you can pronounce (and even count on one hand!) sure to satisfy any palate
- Crunchy Texture with every bite to promote good oral hygiene and pearly whites!
- Environmentally Friendly by recycling and repurposing brewery waste to help reduce our ‘paw’ prints
- Sustainable Packaging made in Canada with eyecatching golden colours and label to pay homage to a tall, freshly-poured pint!
Barley, Peanut Butter, Spent Grain, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Oats, Apple Cider Vinegar*.
|Crude Protein||12.0% Min.|
|Crude Fat||6.0% Min.|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% Max.|
Calories (per 5 g biscuit): approx. 18
CHEERS! Please Crunch Responsibly. *Does not contain alcohol
- Northern Crunch™ Specially crafted outer crunch helps support dental health and the inner crisp rewards dogs with a delicious and satisfying biscuit.
- Limited Ingredients: From local Canadian farmers that are always fresh, healthy and wholesome.
- Naturally Preserved with Apply Cider Vinegar: Maintains biscuit freshness and helps to improve overall health.
- Low Calorie: Guilt-free reward for more special bonding moments.
- Crafted in Canada: Family-owned and operated supporting Canadian businesses since 1992
- 100% Compostable Bag: A sustainable solution featuring Kraft paper and a plant-based liner to reduce your carbon “paw” print